Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey Blogspot Fans!
Sorry for the lack of posts! I have alot going on with the holidays and what not! But I'm glad to say that I have 3 songs written the titles are "3rd Wheel, 3rd Gear" which is about someone who is in love with someone that doesn't feel the same! This song is not about me but inspiration from someone I know! The next is "11:11" which is about the saying if you make a wish and kiss the clock at 11:11 then it will come true, and that's what the person in the song is doing to get the person they love home! And the last is called "Small Town, Big Dreams" which is about someone who leaves someone they really care about to follow their dreams! But that isn't it the end I have ideas for many more that have bits and parts missing but will soon be ready! The first is a personal experience of mine when a girl in 6th grade told me she liked me back but we could go out cause I wasn't popular enough! The next is about when you think you have can't stop falling for someone but you are happpily suprised when you fall even more! And the final idea I currently have is about telling girls that there are jerks out there but I'm not one of them! Well hopefully I will have the 3 finished songs recorded by atleast Febuary! And I'll get on writing the other 3! Well I'll update again soon!
+Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment