Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi Im Micah


I was born in Arizona. I have loved music since day 1. I also love acting. I played Boo Radley & Walter Cunningham in my schools production of To Kill A Mockingbird. I loved EVERY SINGLE SECOND. Not to long after that it was Christmas time and I got Guitar Hero. I loved it but it just wasn't doing what I wanted. Then I figured it all out I want to play REAL guitar. So I started taking lessons from a kind lady that dosen't live to far from me named Julia. I knew from that first lesson that it was perfect for me. So then I got to think "I will write songs." I love to write. I remember back in the fifth grade we had to do projects for science. I wrote a poem about the environment. It took me about 10 minutes but it was one of my best pieces of writing. It flowed from my pencil. So with this in mind I wrote Thanks From Me. I knew it was what I want to do in my life. Since then I have written many songs but only have the music for 2. I am working on the music for the rest. Here are the names of the songs: 1. Just Friends 2 Thanks From Me 3 Roller Coaster 4. Believe in Me 5. So Much Like You 6.Bickering 7.Growing Up 8. Right Beside Me 9. My Guitar 10. Broke 11. Shake 12.Never Find You 13. Greed 14.Celebrity 15.Flyin' 16. Bipolar I have finished or almost finished all. Im going to start vocal lessons here pretty soon. While I work on vocals I will write the music for the songs. After that I want to find a recording studio, put them on to CDs, post some on here and then send them off to record labels around the country. My goal by this time next year is to have a record label and at least be working on a CD. I know it all sounds kinda crazy small town boy from Ohio hitting it big in the entertainment but I guess you have to dream big in life or else nothing will happen in your favor. But like I said from day one I loved music. I remember one year for Christmas when I was like 5 I got a mic and a guitar. The whole day I popped in my favorite CD, and sang the songs over and over. Also I know Country is a good genre because I loved it since I was a small one. My parents tell of a story that they would put on Leann Rimes and I would love it. Its crazy to think that when you are that small you kinda already know what you want to do in life. But anyway, please enjoy my music... once I get it up here, but until then if you have any suggestions than message me. Thanks for taking the time to read this EXTREMELY LONG post. YOU ROCK!!! -Micah Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment